Mostly Cloudy ~
High: 91°F ~ Low: 69°F
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
My Thankful ListPosted Thursday, December 20, 2007, at 3:18 PM
If this is incomprehensible at times its because my mind is bamboozled here at midnight o'clock.
In no important order other than for the sake of keeping my thoughts straight:
1. Celebrating one year of marriage. Hoot hoot! An extra round of applause to my wife for putting up with my weirdness. Even though the "weirdness" only comes out of its cage on occasion, its sometimes overwhelming and unstoppable. Right now we are at 1 year 6 months. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
2. No snakes in the house since "The Incident Heard Round the World." For those of you who don't know of the incident, please refer to previous blogs.
3. Chatters in Pittsburg. The homemade ranch dressing is worth the trip. Except when they unexpectedly run out and don't send out a Batman signal to come to the rescue.
4. Britney Spears. Lindsay Lohan. And all the other celebrities who make standing in line at Wal-Mart seem just a little shorter.
5. New friends.
6. Old friends.
7. Adventure (See photo above)
8. Whupping everyone in the Tribune fantasy football league. Bring it on Silvers.
9. My beautiful wife graduating college . . . she did enough studying to make up for me NEVER studying while I was in college. She deserves all the success she will have.
10. ESPN the Magazine and SI.com for making a dream come true.
11. Reese's chocolate peanut butter extra thick triple sugared chocolate delight that friend April bakes. Oh. My. Gosh. I can taste it just thinking about it.
12. Having great parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and..oh yea..a great twin.
13. My new favorite piece of clothing, a charcoal fleece. It makes the days warmer and keeps me in good spirits.
Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a great holiday season. Oh and a good new year. And Kwanzaa and Hanukkah. Go Cowboys!
Showing comments in chronological order
[Show most recent comments first]
Respond to this blog
Posting a comment requires free registration:
Trying Not To Drop My Camera... Again
- Blog RSS feed
- Comments RSS feed