- Citizens petition commissioners against pandemic regulations (9/22/20)
- FSCC COVID-19 numbers reported during trustees’ meeting (9/22/20)
- Special meeting held, discussion of cancelled meeting ensues (9/22/20)
- Schools report on COVID-19 numbers (9/18/20)
- Uniontown moves forward with school redesign in midst of pandemic (9/18/20)
- County, state still determining cost of 2019 flooding (9/18/20)
- No quorum, city meeting cancelled (9/15/20)
- Distribution of SPARK funds delayed (9/15/20)
- Body found in Lake Fort Scott believed to be missing kayaker (9/15/20)
- Patriots Day (9/11/20)
Mary Ann Worthington KlenklenMary Ann Worthington Klenklen, age 86, resident of Springfield, Mo., passed away peacefully at Springfield Mercy Hospital on Friday, Sept. 25, 2020. Mary Ann was born June 21, 1934, to Fred and Alice...
Donna Lea HallDonna Lea Hall, age 78, resident of Fort Scott, Kan., died peacefully on Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020, at her home while surrounded by her family. She was born on Oct. 4, 1941, in Redfield, Kan., to Edwin...
Mildred ”Millie” Louise JurgensMildred ”Millie” Louise Jurgens, Mound City, Kan., passed away on Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020 at the Olathe Medical Center Hospice House after a short battle with lymphoma. Millie was born to Clara...
Jess Francis Fletcher, IIIJess Francis Fletcher, III, age 46, resident of Fort Scott, Kan., died Monday, Sept. 21, 2020, at his home. He was born April 29, 1974, in Lawrence, Kan., the son of Jess Francis Fletcher II and...
Latroy Franklin “Troy” White, Jr.Latroy Franklin “Troy” White, Jr., age 77, a resident of Fort Scott, Kan., passed away Friday, Sept. 18, 2020, at his home. He was born Feb. 26, 1943, in Bilaspur, India. Troy’s parents, Latroy F....
Richard L. "Dick" CarpenterRichard L. "Dick" Carpenter, age 75, Pleasanton, Kan., died Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020. Funeral Service will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020 at the Pleasanton High School Gymnasium. Burial will be...
Help WantedMEDICALODGES OF FORT SCOTT is seeking Full Time/Part Time Dishwasher Aide and Certified Medical Aide. Competitive benefit package. Apply in person at Medicalodge, 915 S. Horton, Fort Scott,KS 66701. E.O.E.
Help WantedCLEANING POSITION AVAILABLE! Part time evenings Wednesday and Friday in Fort Scott. Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: 2906 N. Rouse St. Pittsburg, KS 66762
Help WantedMEDICALODGES OF FORT SCOTT is seeking Full Time Housekeeper. Competitive benefit package. Apply in person at Medicalodge, 915 S. Horton, Fort Scott,KS 66701. E.O.E.
MiscellaneousFOR SALE: PRESIDENT Club Golf Car 2015. Located in Fort Scott 913-755-4868.