- FSCC campus to remain closed to outside groups (2/26/21)
- (Untitled) (2/26/21)
- City sales tax election is Tuesday (2/26/21)
- No injuries from school bus, semi wreck (2/23/21)
- County economic development director position comes to end (2/23/21)
- Thomas Edward Gage II (2/23/21)
- Uniontown faces higher gas prices (2/19/21)
- City commissioners to look at attorney options (2/19/21)
- Notice (2/17/21)
- Long-staying weather pattern brings snow, extreme cold (2/16/21)
Margaret “Peg” ThorpeMargaret “Peg” Thorpe, age 73, a resident of Fort Scott, Kan., passed away Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021, at the Girard Medical Center in Girard, Kan. She was born Nov. 7, 1947, in Chicago, Ill., the...
Janet Lynne New KeatingJanet Lynne New Keating, 70, went to be with her Lord Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021. She passed away at her home in Bucyrus, Kan., after a prolonged illness. Daughter of Thomas Beauford New and Lora Irene...
Larry Wayne PorterLarry Wayne Porter, 78, of Fort Scott, passed away Tuesday evening, Feb. 23, 2021, at the Horton House in Fort Scott, Kan. He was born June 14, 1942, in Hastings, Neb., the son of Harry Edward and...
Max Norris BartonMax Norris Barton, 92, completed his circle of life on Feb. 22, 2021. Max was born to Fred F. and Florence McCracken Barton on June 30, 1928 in Pittsburg, Kan. The son of a brick mason and a former...
James P. "Jimmy" TuckerJames Paul Tucker, age 63, Fort Scott, Kan., died Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021, at his home. He was born on July 24, 1957, at the Mercy Hospital in Fort Scott, the son of Rev. James D. and Betty J. Tucker....
Karin “Sue” MorrisonKarin “Sue” Morrison, 67, of Redfield, passed away Friday, Feb. 19, 2021, at Ascension Via Christi Hospital in Pittsburg due to complications from COVID. She was born July 21, 1953, in Colony, Kan.,...
MiscellaneousMETAL DESK For Sale: $30. Very solid 5 ft. x 30 in. 6 drawer. Call 620-223-2110 or stop by the Tribune office at 6 N. Main, Fort Scott.
Help WantedMEDICALODGES OF FORT SCOTT seeking a Full-Time Cook and Dietary Aide. Competitive benefit package. Apply in person at Medicalodge, 915 S. Horton, Fort Scott,KS 66701. E.O.E.