- No changes in outcomes after election results finalized (8/14/20)
- County budget approved for publication (8/14/20)
- Millions in relief funds to be distributed in Bourbon County (8/11/20)
- Lease approved to house nursing students at former hospital building (8/11/20)
- Fort Scott students have option to return to classrooms (8/7/20)
- Second COVID-19 death in Bourbon County (8/6/20)
- City meeting cancelled due to COVID-19 (8/4/20)
- Incumbent county commissioners defeated in Primary (8/4/20)
- City commission meeting cancelled due to lack of quorum (8/4/20)
- USD 234 asks for public input during special meeting Thursday (8/4/20)
Norman L. GatesNorman L. Gates, age 91, formerly of Uniontown, Kan., died Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020, at the Franklin House, Fort Scott, Kan. He was born Nov. 2, 1928, in Mapleton, Kan., the son of Albert and Grace...
Gene HamiltonGene Hamilton, 82, transitioned to heaven June 29, 2020 at Garden Terrace in Overland Park, Kan. He was born Oct. 24, 1938, and grew up in Kingman, Kan., with his parents Harry and Bellma Hamilton....
Larry Lee GrimesLarry Lee Grimes, age 71, resident of Fort Scott, Kan., died Friday, Aug. 7, 2020, at Via Christi Hospital in Pittsburg, Kan. He was born on June 15, 1949, in Fort Scott, the son of Claude and...
Thomas (Tom) HeadleyThomas (Tom) Headley, age 67, of Fort Scott, passed away on Friday June 26, 2020 at St. Francis Hospital in Muscogee, Okla. He had been in ill health due to an accident in December 2019. He was born...
Kathleen Grace HunsuckerKathleen Grace Hunsucker, age 66, a resident of Fort Scott, Kan., passed away Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2020, at the Via Christi Hospital in Pittsburg, Kan. She was born July 8, 1954, the daughter of John...
Judy Kay DuffyJudy Kay Duffy, age 78, a resident of Ft. Scott, Kan., passed away Monday, Aug. 3, 2020, at Select Specialty Hospital in Kansas City, Kan. She was born Sept. 13, 1941, at Emporia, Kan., the daughter...
Help WantedMEDICALODGES OF FORT SCOTT is seeking Full Time Housekeeper and Full Time Social Worker. Competitive benefit package. Apply in person at Medicalodge, 915 S. Horton, Fort Scott,KS 66701. E.O.E.
Help WantedCLEANING POSITIONS AVAILABLE! Part time evenings Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Fort Scott. Send inquiries to the Fort Scott Tribune C/O A548 PO Box 150 Fort Scott KS. 66701