- Commissioners set priority roads for chip-and-seal (7/25/17)
- Families, four-legged friends, invited to celebrate a hero (7/25/17)
- Thomas Marvin Heter (7/24/17)
- Fun at the fair (7/21/17)
- City looking at no increase in 2018 mill levy (7/21/17)
- Privately owned leaking sewage pump station reported to state, city says (7/21/17)
- Keeping them cool at the fair (7/18/17)
- Aquatic slides closed until inspections can be conducted (7/18/17)
- Escorting the memorial (7/14/17)
- Change order increases cost of Maple Road project (7/14/17)
- Hole-in-one highlight of Kiwanis ScrambleThe results of the First Kiwanis Youth Scholarship Scramble held Saturday at Woodland Hills Golf Course include a hole-in-one scored by Chase Halsey on the seventh hole from 140 yards. The shot was witnessed by Josh Query and Connor Antonetti. The hole-in-one was on a hole that was part of a Hole-in-One contest, sponsored by Briggs Auto of Fort Scott. Halsey won free round trip airfare for two for making the shot...
Raymond Dean O’DellRaymond Dean O’Dell, age 87, a resident of Fort Scott, Kan., passed away Wednesday, July 26, 2017, at the Mercy Hospital emergency room in Fort Scott. He was born Nov. 13, 1929, in Bourbon County,...
Betty Mae ReedBetty Mae Reed, 91, of Fort Scott, passed away Saturday afternoon, July 22, 2017, at her home. She was born March 2, 1926, in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Monroe Thomas and Alta Mae (Gregg)...
Darin Scott WalrodDarin Scott Walrod, age 51, La Cygne, Kan., passed away on Wednesday, July 19, 2017. He was born at Ventura, Calif., on Dec. 16, 1965 the son of Larry Duane and Betty Lou Patton Walrod. He worked as...
Betty Mae ReedBetty Mae Reed, 91, of Fort Scott, passed away Saturday afternoon, July 22, 2017, at her home. Arrangements will be announced by the Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home.
Evalena McCracken Pate-RashEvalena McCracken Pate-Rash, age 88, resident of Fort Scott, died Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park. She was born Sept. 16, 1928 in Excelsior Springs, Mo., the...
Thomas Marvin HeterThomas Marvin Heter, age 79, a resident of rural Garland, passed away unexpectedly Thursday, July 20, 2017 at his home. The family will receive friends beginning at noon Monday, July 24 at the...
Help WantedMEDICALODGES OF FORT SCOTT is seeking CNA's. Full-time and part-time positions available. Competitive benefit package. Apply in person at Medicalodge, 915 S. Horton, Fort Scott,KS 66701. E.O.E.
Help WantedPART TIME CLEANING POSITIONS in Fort Scott. Send inquiries to the Fort Scott Tribune C/O A548 PO Box 150 Fort Scott KS. 66701