- SEKMCHD recommendations take effect May 27 (5/26/20)
- KDHE recommends self-quarantine for Kansans who traveled to Lake of the Ozarks (5/26/20)
- Updated election filings (5/26/20)
- Plan to reopen courthouse (5/26/20)
- Pursuit ends in Bourbon Count (5/26/20)
- Alexis Rusk FSHS (5/26/20)
- Lucas Harryman Fort Scott High School (5/25/20)
- Kinzye Whitehead Fort Scott High School (5/22/20)
- Hunter Brennon Fort Scott High School (5/22/20)
- Jacob Brennon Fort Scott High School (5/22/20)
Mark Alan BrookerMark Alan Brooker, 59, of Siloam Springs, Ark., died on May 24, 2020 at Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville, Ark. Funeral services will be 11 a.m., Friday, May 29, 2020 at Community Christian...
Nadyne Marie WalkerNadyne Marie Walker, age 92, resident of Fort Scott, Kan., died Sunday, May 24, 2020, at her home. She was born Aug. 25, 1927, in Uniontown, Kan., the daughter of Herbert and Beulah Neth Holt. She...
Susan Kay SchnichelsSusan Kay Schnichels, age 68, resident of Fort Scott, Kan., died Saturday, May 23, 2020, at Yates Center Health and Rehab in Yates Center, Kan. She was born on Sept. 18, 1951, in Fort Scott, the...
Shelly Kay Guder CollierShelly Kay Guder Collier, age 47, a resident of rural Bronson, Kan., passed away Friday, May 22, 2020, at the home of her parents in rural Bronson. She was born Aug. 14, 1972, in Ft Scott, Kan., the...
Leslie Dell "L.D." MurrayLeslie Dell "L.D." Murray, age 93, Pleasanton, Kan., passed away on Monday May 25, 2020. Private family graveside service will be held at the Trading Post Cemetery. Individual respects and...
Lynette Renee VannLynette Renee Vann, age 55, resident of Fort Scott, Kan., died Thursday, May 21, 2020, at Via Christi Hospital, Pittsburg, Kan. Private family burial will take place in Evergreen Cemetery. Memorials...
Help WantedCLEANING POSITIONS AVAILABLE! Part time days, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Part time evenings Wednesday and Friday and Part time evenings Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Fort Scott. Send inquiries to the Fort Scott Tribune C/O A548 PO Box 150 Fort Scott KS. 66701