- Details on new grocery store plan (6/23/17)
- The storyteller (6/23/17)
- City moving forward with house demolition in spite of siblings’ plan (6/23/17)
- It’s official: Price Chopper, Dunkin' Donuts coming to Fort Scott (6/20/17)
- Looking at the old fort with a new eye (6/20/17)
- Learning to be soldiers (6/16/17)
- Plans underway to allow public a peek at new jail (6/16/17)
- Bingo is his name-o, helping Jayden is his job (6/16/17)
- Celebrating the Stars and Stripes (6/13/17)
- Data shows where USD 234 students are improving (6/13/17)
Regina Branch Jackson,Regina Branch Jackson, 83, formerly of Fort Scott, passed away early Monday morning, June 19, 2017, in Oklahoma City. Following cremation, graveside services will be held 10 a.m. Friday, July 21,...
Lydia Bell LylesA funeral service for Lydia Bell Lyles will be Friday June 23, 2017 at Forest Park Funeral Home. The family will receive friends at 10 a.m. for the visitation and the funeral service to follow at 11...
Minnie Mae BoydMinnie Mae Boyd, age 84, Pleasanton, Kan., passed away on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at Fort Scott Mercy Health Center. Funeral service will be held 2 p.m. Saturday, June 24, 2017 at the Schneider...
Randy G. BolenRandy G. Bolen, age 65, passed away on Thursday, June 22, 2017 at the Olathe Hospice House. He was born on Sept. 4, 1951 at Stuart, Neb., the son of George and Fern Cadwallader Bolen. He married...
Regina Branch JacksonRegina Branch Jackson, 83, formerly of Fort Scott, passed away early Monday morning, June 19, 2017, in Oklahoma City. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by the Konantz-Cheney...
Larry Dean HeitzLarry Dean Heitz, age 73, resident of Bronaugh, Mo., died Saturday, June 17, at his home. He was born Sept. 12, 1943, in Fort Scott, Kan., the son of John and Juanita Copeland Heitz. He graduated...
Apartments - Unfurnished
Apartment for rentSecond floor 1 bedroom apartment for rent. 323 South Main Street Fort Scott, KS. $350.00 per month. Tenant pays electric. One month security deposit. Text 620-215-2881