- Tiger girls beat Nado, keep pace with LCHS (2/16/18)
- Greyhounds dominate opener (2/16/18)
- Smoke in the air (2/16/18)
- Who says elected officials can give their employees a bonus? (2/16/18)
- Signal changes made at Third and National intersection (2/16/18)
- Agreement presented to help bring high-speed fiber optics to Fort Scott (2/13/18)
- Drain pipes added final project to-do list (2/13/18)
- WBE principal resigns (2/13/18)
- Hope collapses for outside funding on bridges (2/9/18)
- City to replace truck, remove trees (2/9/18)
- ’Hounds off to best start since 2002Fort Scott Community College softball under first-year head coach Lana Ross is off to its best start since the 2002 season. Following a sweep of Cloud County in a non-conference doubleheader at the Betty Ruth Willard Complex Thursday, the Greyhounds are 4-0. No Fort Scott team has started that well since the 2002 squad won its first six games...
- Labette posts sweep (2/16/18)
- Eagles, Vkings split league twinbill (2/16/18)
- Fort Scott girls win sixth in a row, 46-37 (2/14/18)
- Dragons too much for Tiger boys (2/14/18)
- 1st-year girls’ team finishes 2nd at State (2/14/18)
- Strong second half pushes FSCC men to 18th win (2/14/18)
- Greyhound women break losing streak (2/14/18)
Robert L. "Bob" CalvertRobert L. "Bob" Calvert, age 76, La Cygne, Kan., passed away on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018. Funeral service 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 19, 2018 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Louisburg, Kan. Rosary...
Roderick H. McKayRoderick H. McKay, age 71, Pleasanton, Kan., passed away on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018 at his home. Funeral Requiem Mass will be held 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church,...
Sandra Sue “Sandy” RylanderSandra Sue “Sandy” Rylander, 75, passed away Wednesday afternoon, Feb. 14, 2018, at KU Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. Arrangements will be announced by the Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home.
Robert "Bob" L. MillerRobert "Bob" L. Miller, 85, of Hays, Kan., passed away on Monday, Feb. 12, 2018 at the Good Samaritan Society in Ellis, Kan. He was born Aug. 25, 1932 in Fort Scott, Kan., to Harry and Edith (Madden)...
Ginger ThomasThe family of Ginger Thomas cordially invites you to attend a memorial service at 1 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 18, at Lath Branch Cemetery. It is located approximately three miles east of Fort Scott on U.S....
Lois Wanda MoseleyLois Wanda Moseley, age 85, a resident of Wichita, Kan., passed away Monday, Feb. 12, 2018, at the Family Health and Rehab in Wichita, Kan. Graveside services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Saturday,...