- CHC/SEK not pursuing "medical mall" option (1/17/20)
- Commissioners hear from supporters, opponents of wind farm project (1/17/20)
- County officials questioned about recent salary hikes (1/14/20)
- Commissioners lend support for "health care mall" concept for former Mercy building (1/14/20)
- Change (1/10/20)
- Multi-use facility found to be viable (1/10/20)
- County to ask for continuation of hard surface roads sales tax (1/10/20)
- Bodie goes to school (1/7/20)
- Ballou begins retirement (1/7/20)
- Subdividing Mercy property to go to city commission (1/7/20)
William Wesley BrightWilliam Wesley Bright, age 98, Pleasanton, Kan., passed away peacefully on Jan. 17, 2020 . Funeral service will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020 at the Schneider Funeral Home and Crematory,...
Christina G. HagoodChristina G. Hagood, age 93, a resident of Fort Scott, passed away Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020, at the Via Christi Hospital in Pittsburg, Kan. She was born May 1, 1926, in Wichita, Kan., the daughter of...
Colene GressColene Gress, 67, of Fort Scott, passed away Wednesday evening, Jan. 15, 2020 at her home. Funeral arrangements for Colene Gress are incomplete and will be announced later by the Konantz-Cheney...
Leota Vyrl BruceLeota Vyrl Bruce, 104, of Blue Bell, Pa., formerly of Ottawa, Kan., passed away Dec. 13, 2019. A visitation will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020 at Bruce Funeral Home, Gardner, Kan., (913)...
Florene Helen WilbornFlorene Helen Wilborn, 82, of Fort Scott, formerly of Batesville, Texas, passed away Monday evening, Jan. 13, 2020 at the Medicalodge Nursing Home. She was born, May 20, 1937 in Batesville, Texas,...
Anita Felipa LeeAnita Felipa Lee, age 68, a resident of Fort Scott, passed away unexpectedly Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020, at her home. She was born May 11, 1951, in St. Joseph, Mo., the daughter of Andrew James Henderson...
Help WantedCLEANING POSITIONS AVAILABLE! Part time days, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Part time evenings Wednesday and Friday and Part time evenings Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Fort Scott. Send inquiries to the Fort Scott Tribune C/O A548 PO Box 150 Fort Scott KS. 66701