- Halloween on Eddy Street (10/20/17)
- Microbrewery gets nod from city commissioners (10/20/17)
- Auctioneer contest comes to Fort Scott (10/17/17)
- Trustees learn about quiz bowl team’s success (10/17/17)
- Education is her choice of weapon (10/13/17)
- Schedule for Eagle Road overlay still undecided (10/13/17)
- This pumpkin is heavy! (10/10/17)
- Curriculum alignment process continues at USD 234 (10/10/17)
- Auctioneers to gather in Fort Scott for state contest (10/10/17)
- Bourbon County Law Enforcement Center dedication, tours (10/6/17)
- Denied 2-pointer gives Tigers district title (10/21/17)
- Tigers split at LC, host Sub-State today (10/21/17)
- Eagles, Vikings fall in district play (10/21/17)
- Vikings sweep CNC foes, at Erie today (10/21/17)
- Tigers fall in home finale, face Riverton Monday (10/21/17)
- ONLIINE ONLY: Contingency plans made for Regional cross country at Burlington (10/18/17)
- ONLINE ONLY: Sub-State pairings set for Saturday (10/18/17)
Timothy “Tim” John BloomfieldTimothy “Tim” John Bloomfield, 68, of Fort Scott, passed away Tuesday afternoon, Oct. 17, 2017, in Kansas City at KU Medical Center. Tim was born to parents William (Bill) and Mildred (Millie)...
Kenneth Eugene LittletonKenneth Eugene Littleton, age 78, a resident of Fort Scott, passed away Monday, Oct. 16, 2017, at the Kansas City Hospice House in Kansas City, Mo. He was born March 29, 1939, in Fort Scott, the son...
Dale W. (Willis) JacksonDale W. (Willis) Jackson, 64, of Uniontown, Kan., passed away peacefully, but unexpectedly, at his home on the morning of Oct. 16, 2017. He was born Oct. 25, 1952 in Iola, Kan., to the parents of...
Arlo Weldon EdenThe trumpet of the Lord sounded on Oct. 11, 2017, for Arlo Weldon Eden. On that day, he answered the call and claimed his mansion built for him. He was born on July 19, 1929, in Hugoton, Kan., the...
Robert “Bob” RudkinRobert “Bob” Rudkin, 94, passed away Oct. 6, 2017 in Wichita. Bob was born March 4, 1923 to Samuel and Marion (Collins) Rudkin at home in Fort Scott, Kan., the youngest of four boys and three girls....
Dorothy C. CoffeenDorothy C. Coffeen, age 100, Mound City, Kan., passed away on Wednesday Oct. 11, 2017 at Prescott Country View. Funeral service will be held 11 a.m. Monday, Oct. 16, 2017 at the Schneider Funeral...
Help WantedMEDICALODGES OF FORT SCOTT is seeking a Full-Time night shift Charge Nurse. Competitive benefit package. Apply in person at Medicalodge, 915 S. Horton, Fort Scott,KS 66701. E.O.E.
Brittany puppiesAKC Registered Brittany Puppies. Colors liver and white and orange and white. $400/females-$350/males
Driver NeededLooking for an over the road truck driver. CDL required, some lifting so applicant must be physically able. Contact Randy for more information: 620-365-3166