- KDHE report on COVID-19 as of 10 a.m. April 1 (4/1/20)
- Funds available to help local businesses (4/1/20)
- KDHE report on COVID-19 as of 10 a.m. March 31 (3/31/20)
- Statewide 'stay-at-home' order follows county mandate (3/31/20)
- Area students talk impact of COVID-19 (3/31/20)
- KDHE report on COVID-19, as of noon, March 29 (3/30/20)
- Gov. issues state-wide stay home order (3/30/20)
- USD 234 changes meal distribution plan (3/30/20)
- KDHE adds states to quarantine (3/30/20)
- KDHE report on COVID-19, as of noon March 27 (3/27/20)
Gerald Russell "Jerry" MillerGerald Russell "Jerry" Miller, age 82, Pleasanton, Kan., passed on Sunday, March 29, 2020 at his home. A service to celebrate Jerry's life will be held at a later date. The family suggests...
Howard "Carl" FrancisHoward "Carl" Francis, age 87, Blue Mound, Kan., passed away on Thursday, March 26, 2020. Livestreaming of a Private Family Service will take place 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 31, 2020. Individual...
Terry Allen WisdomTerry Wisdom, 55 of Amoret, Mo., passed away Friday, March 27, 2020 at KU Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. Cremation with private family graveside services to be held in State Line Cemetery,...
Lanita Rochelle TuckerLanita Rochelle Tucker, age 65, resident of Fort Scott, Kan., died Thursday, March 26, 2020, at the Select Specialty Hospital, Kansas City, Kan. Private burial will take place in Evergreen Cemetery....
Judith Ann BrandtJudith Ann Brandt, 75 of Centerton, Ark., passed away Monday evening, March 23, 2020 at her home. She was born on March 9, 1945 in Wichita, Kan., the daughter of Paul Stewart and Lillie Ann Sivey...
Walter Eugene KnoxWalter Eugene Knox, 88, died March 19, 2020, at Sandstone Heights in Little River. He was born Dec. 27, 1931, in Fort Scott, to Walter and Hattie (Martin) Knox. Gene, Dad, Grandpa, Grandpa-Great,...
- Truck hauling toilet paper catches fire on Texas interstate
- Boat does doughnuts after hitting wave, throws man overboard
- Shop sells 'hundreds' of doughnuts starring Dr. Fauci's face
- Customers cheer after woman gives birth at Missouri Walmart
- Psych evaluation ordered for man who sought trial by combat