- Economic development director files discrimination suit against city; city files response
- Health care, Mercy building to be discussed Friday
- County attorney resigns (6/18/21)
- County preparing lease for city offices (6/18/21)
- County accepts donation of Mercy building (6/15/21)
- Street Advisory Board recommendation accepted (6/15/21)
- Recommendation on Spradling headed to Kansas Supreme Court (6/11/21)
- Commissioners discuss mowing bids (6/8/21)
- Citizen calls for 'no confidence' vote on Spradling (6/8/21)
- Nov. 3 election candidates announced (6/4/21)
Katherine Elaine Proctor-FarrKatherine Elaine Proctor-Farr, age 66, resident of Nevada, Mo., died Saturday, June 19, 2021, at Freeman West Hospital, Joplin, Mo. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 23 at the...
Dylan Alan QuerryDylan Alan Querry, age 23, Prescott, Kan., died Monday, June 21, 2021. A funeral service will be 11 a.m. Friday June 25, 2021 at the Schneider Funeral Home and Crematory, La Cygne Chapel. Burial will...
Terry Wayne WoodTerry Wayne Wood, age 61, La Cygne, Kan., passed away Monday, June 21, 2021. Graveside funeral service will be held 1 p.m. Sunday, June 27, 2021 at the Star Valley Cemetery, La Cygne, Kan. Visitation...
Mary Jo DiNardoMary Jo DiNardo, age 96, passed away June 14 at her home for the past 12 years at Presbyterian Village in Fort Scott. Mary Jo was born Jan. 9, 1925, to Myrle and Wilma Gunsaullus in Fort Scott, Kan....
Rufus Lee CobbRufus Lee Cobb Aug 1950-June 2021 He was 70 years old. He passed peacefully at home surrounded by loved ones after a long battle with cancer. He was a long haul truck driver for 28 years, but is...
Linda MooreLinda Moore, 67, of Redfield, passed away early Thursday morning, June 10, 2021, in Kansas City, Mo. She was born De. 10, 1953, in Fort Scott, Kan., the daughter of Charles Franklin “Pete” Parker and...
DRIVERS WANTEDPath Right LLC Class A CDL Drivers Wanted $2000-$2500* Weekly PH#785-204-1905 firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement for BidsADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS Sealed bids for the Construction of a Remodel for Weight Room, Fort Scott Community College, Fort Scott, KS will be received at the Board Room of the Administration Building, Fort Scott Community College, Fort Scott, KS,...
Help WantedHAVE YOU BEEN THINKING about becoming a CNA? Let us sponsor your class. Apply for Hospitality Aide. Competitive benefit package. Apply in person at Medicalodge, 915 S. Horton, Fort Scott,KS 66701. E.O.E.