- County commissioners contemplate courthouse security officer position (1/21/20)
- Viewing diversity after MLK Jr. (1/21/20)
- CHC/SEK not pursuing "medical mall" option (1/17/20)
- Commissioners hear from supporters, opponents of wind farm project (1/17/20)
- County officials questioned about recent salary hikes (1/14/20)
- Commissioners lend support for "health care mall" concept for former Mercy building (1/14/20)
- Change (1/10/20)
- Multi-use facility found to be viable (1/10/20)
- County to ask for continuation of hard surface roads sales tax (1/10/20)
- Bodie goes to school (1/7/20)
Janice R. StoughtonJanice R. Stoughton, 79, of Fort Scott, passed away on Jan. 22, 2020 at the University of Kansas Medical Center. She was born on Nov. 30, 1940 in Kansas City, Kan., to Raymond and Lenora Hufford. She...
Sharon Daggett SmithSharon Daggett Smith, age 70, Fort Scott, Kan., passed away on Monday, Jan. 20, 2020. Funeral service will be 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020 at the Schneider Funeral Home and Crematory, Pleasanton...
Julia Ann DaleJulia Ann Dale, age 87, La Cygne, Kan., passed away Jan. 20, 2020. Funeral service will be held 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 24, 2020 at the Schneider Funeral Home and Crematory, La Cygne, Kan. Burial will...
Howard Arthur PurcellHoward Arthur Purcell, age 80, of Garnett, Kan., passed away on Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020, at KU Medical Center, in Kansas City, Kan. He was born Jan. 6, 1940, in Fort Scott, Kan., the son of Ralph...
Colene Janette GressColene Janette Gress, 67, of Fort Scott, passed away Wednesday evening, Jan. 15, 2020, at her home. She was born Aug. 27, 1952 in Salina, Kan., the daughter of John W. and Carolee Ann (Green)...
William Wesley BrightWilliam Wesley Bright, age 98, Pleasanton, Kan., passed away peacefully on Jan. 17, 2020 . Funeral service will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020 at the Schneider Funeral Home and Crematory,...
Help WantedCLEANING POSITIONS AVAILABLE! Part time days, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Part time evenings Wednesday and Friday and Part time evenings Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Fort Scott. Send inquiries to the Fort Scott Tribune C/O A548 PO Box 150 Fort Scott KS. 66701