KDHE update on COVID-19 numbers as of April 9
As of 11 a.m. Thursday, April 9, there were 1,106 cases from 57 counties with 42 deaths reported, according to the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
Other information provided by KDHE:
• There have been 263 of 847 cases that have been hospitalized.
• There have been 9,669 negative tests conducted at KDHE and private labs.
• Age range is 0 years to 99 years (median is 55 years.)
• There have been 262 tests at KHEL and 844 at private labs.
• 587 cases are female, 518 are male and there is one unknown.
There have been seven confirmed positive cases in Bourbon County.
A more detailed breakdown of statistics can be found at kdheks.gov/coronavirus.