- Child rape case thrown out (Local News ~ 06/03/07)
- USD 234 school board to consider lease agreement (Local News ~ 06/03/07)
Kayla N. Elliott-Dustin A. Hall
(Engagement ~ 06/03/07)
Mr. and Mrs. Charles Elliott, Fort Scott, announce the engagement of their daughter, Kayla Nicole Elliott, to Dustin Allen Hall. Dustin is the son of Bud Hall and Tamai Barrager of Fort Scott. The bride-to-be graduated from Fort Scott High School in 2006. She is currently employed by Wal-Mart Supercenter in Fort Scott. The prospective groom graduated from Fort Scott High School in 2003. He is also employed by Wal-Mart Supercenter in Fort Scott...
- Sunday Herald-Tribune policy regarding special announcements (Local News ~ 06/03/07)
- Mercy welcomes new surgeon (Local News ~ 06/03/07)
- Ronsick -- 50 years (Anniversary ~ 06/03/07)
- Hildebrand -- 50 years (Anniversary ~ 06/03/07)
Cavin -- 25 years
(Anniversary ~ 06/03/07)
Mrs. and Mrs. Roger Cavin will observe their 25th wedding anniversary on June 12, 2007. Diana Lynn Phillips and Roger Lee Cavin were married on June 12, 1982, at the Grace Baptist Tabernacle by the Rev. A.F. Collins. The couple has two children, Brenton Douglas Cavin and Ashley Lynn Cavin...
- MURDEROUS FIENDS AND ASSASSINS (Column ~ 06/03/07)
Stories from Sunday, June 3, 2007
Browse other days