- Civil War Health Care 101 (4/24/18)
- Trustees vote to purchase Red Ram Motel for student housing (4/24/18)
- 2nd Street bridge work (4/24/18)
- Preparing for the Civil War Encampment (4/20/18)
- Fort personnel report on new program, need for speed control (4/20/18)
- Court cites error made in murder case reason for reversal (4/20/18)
- Tiger golfers second in tourney, second in SEK (4/17/18)
- Moving into the new jail (4/17/18)
- Reward offered in tow lot fire investigation (4/17/18)
- USD 234 pays final bill for bond projects (4/17/18)
- Despite rough stretch, ’Hounds lock up second place (4/24/18)
- Tiger softball steamrolls opponents (4/24/18)
- Tiger baseball sweeps LC, nipped by Paola (4/24/18)
- Varsity tennis third at Chanute (4/24/18)
- Beard wins discus at Jayhawk-Linn meet (4/24/18)
- Sports Notebook (4/24/18)
- ’Hounds split with division leaders (4/20/18)
Marilyn Ann PratherMarilyn Ann Prather, 78, Chanute, Kan., passed away on April 22, 2018 surrounded by her loving family at Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center. She was born to Guy Edgar and Mary Leola (Hall) Post...
Earl V. "Vic" Jadlow, Jr.Vic left Earth for his heavenly home on Saturday, April 21, 2018. He was born in Nevada, Mo., on Oct. 30, 1940, to Earl and Marge Jadlow. He graduated high school in Ft. Scott, Kan., with the class...
Nora Jean O’DellNora Jean O’Dell, aged 94, wife of Merlin O’Dell, born March 27, 1924, the fifth of six children of Roy and Ruth McKinnis, of Uniontown, Kan., died late Saturday morning, April 21, 2018. She was...
Ronald “Ronnie” ButtonRonald “Ronnie” Button, age 80, resident of Fort Scott, Kan., died Friday, April 20, 2018, at his home. He was born June 2, 1937, in Fort Scott, the son of Merle and Mable Dunham Button. He married...
Mary Lou CoatsworthMary Lou Coatsworth passed away after a brief illness, on April 18, 2018, at the age of 89. Mary was born and raised on a small farm outside Prescott, Kan., where she graduated high school as class...
Shirley Ilene GreenwayShirley Ilene Greenway, 53, of Fort Scott, passed away Sunday, April 8, 2018. She was born Jan. 27, 1965, in Fort Scott, Kan., the daughter of Jerry and Virginia Raylene (Freer) Dick. Shirley is...